Sunday, October 25, 2015

Welcome to my Blog, and my new art journal page.

I wanted to say welcome to everyone. This blog will be where I post about everything going on in my Artsy life! I started a new art journal yesterday. So far I have my first page done and I rather like how it turned out. What do you think?

I sometimes have trouble creating for myself. I feel that if I'm not creating art to sell then I shouldn't even bother.  I'm trying art journaling again after years of not journaling, so my prompt for this page was don't give up, follow through, and succeed .


I love books, Kindle is handy, butI love looking through books, having them in my hand and the smell(weird huh.lol.)


I'm going to be going through my books and doing some reviews for my followers with some pictures and what I think of the book. 

I'm going to be working on this blog a lot in the next month so check back or subscribe so you don't miss anything. 


Happy Creating!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed baby girl. So happy you found this, lots of talent here.

    ReplyDelete