Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Mixed Media Journal page

Here is a page I created I really like how it turned out. What do you think.

I used acrylic paint for the background using a credit card to spread the paint. Then I sponged acrylic paint through stencils . I tried out my new gelatos and they were like spreading butter on the page.
I then drew the birds, added some words and traced some elements with a nice black ink pen. The last step was adding oil pastels in light pink and black to make certain elements pop.
The poem is my own I was thinking how with all my kids I barely get to leave my house, and never by myself so to be like a bird would be great sometimes. I know all you other stay at home moms can relate, LOL.

In my next post I will be reviewing the book Journal spilling! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment