Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review of Becky Higgins project life corner cutter


So I just bought the corner cutter from the project life series. I wanted to share some pros and cons of this cutter. 


So for the most part I like this corner punch. It has a pretty cool design. The bottom opens to remove all the scrap corner pieces and there is also a rectangle you can push in if the blade gets stuck. 

I started cutting thin scrapbook paper but the blade kept getting stuck. It was very frustrating. I decided to cut more than one piece to see if it would still stick. To my relief I found 3-5 pieces of thin paper don't get stuck. It also cuts cardstock really well even more than one piece at a time. Overall it was a good investment..

So thats all for now. Leave your question or comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment