Saturday, January 16, 2016

Art journal pages and Wanderlust 2016

Hi all! I wanted to let everyone see my newest pages. I'm now working in 2 art journals. One is a blank journal, the other is a out of print book I saved from the landfill. I am also participating in Wanderlust 2016 workshop, So far I am having so much fun with the techniques I'm learning. There is still time to sign up if your interested, It's only the second week and already I know it will be worth the money I invested. I'll post the link to the website below.

Wanderlust 2016 Workshop click here!


Art Journal Inspiration




I love how she turned out!





 This last one is my favorite so far.
This is the recycled book I am working in

So I am going to be posting every Saturday now that I have enough views so check back on Saturday nights to see whats new. See you all next week my artsy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment