Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tutorial Time foam stamps diy

Hi all it's time for a tutorial. I have been playing with different stamp making techniques and I decided foam stamps are my favorite and they last the longest. I have tried using a styrofoam plate, cardboard pieces, and foam.
                                              These are some I have made 



Today let's make foam stamps!

You need ;
a craft knife
scissors
cardboard scraps
craft foam
glue
pen


Start by cutting some cardboard into sqaures the size you want your stamps to be. I like my stamps about the size of the palm of my hand.

Draw your shapes you want onto the craft foam with your pen, and cut out each shape. I don't worry to much about it being perfect. I like the look of uneven stamps when I create background papers.
Next glue down your foam onto the pieces of cardboard. I use tacky glue because it lasts a long time 

Let you need to let the glue dry completely before you use your new stamps. Here is a picture of all the ones I made. All together it took about 45 minutes to cut and glue everything.

See super simple and now I have a lot of new stamps to play with. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment